NEED HELP WITH PACKING?
No one looks forward to packing up to move home. With busy work schedules those moving house rarely have the time and sometimes not quite the right experience to pack the contents of their home safely and securely.
Our professional home packing service is another way Mills Removals can help with moving your possessions and take more stress out of your home move.
This gives you more time to proceed with other pressing or important issues in your moving schedule that you need to be involved in.
PACKING YOUR POSSESSIONS
The Mills home packing team will arrive usually the day before your move depending on the amount of packing required or at a time, which is convenient to you. They will clear cupboards, shelves, and drawers and safely box the small delicate items that need special care and attention. They will then assist in additional items ensuring all fragile breakables are properly protected. the team work in conjunction with our removals team, ensuring a smooth process. The team are caring and courteous and very knowledgeable in all packaging matters. Some of our service options include:
- Full Home Packing (All china, glass, silverware, wine, ornaments, pictures, books, toys, linen, hanging clothing, kitchen utensils, etc)
- Part Home Packing (Normally china, glass, other breakables and hanging clothing)
- DIY Packing (With self packing we will supply the packing materials required for you to)
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR VALUABLES
Items such as pianos, safes and clocks will be prepared for transport by our professionally trained staff.
Fragile items and valuables will be carefully wrapped and packed. We use high quality packing materials and employ special packing techniques for each item.
Although we pack quickly and efficiently, we take great care and pay attention to detail throughout. We know that the things that are personally important to you may not always be the most valuable items.
Please note that we can only provide unpacking services when we have also carried out the home packing.
- Full Unpack and Put Away Service – This option provides the highest level of service. You work out in advance where the contents of every box or item will go in your new home and label it precisely. Our home team will unpack and will make sure that everything is in its proper place. If required, we can also provide furniture and bed reassembly and placement.
- Full Unpack onto Surfaces – We unpack everything that we have packed onto flat surfaces. Kitchen items will be put onto kitchen surfaces; china onto the dining room table; bedding and clothing onto beds; and hanging clothes into wardrobes.
- Limited Unpack – With this option, we only unpack your fragile items onto flat surfaces.
- Self Unpack – You take responsibility for unpacking all of your items.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAD TO SAY
“Moving home today was tough. Craig Adam and Bo worked like trogons whilst being very professional and polite. I would have no doubt recommend this company for moving house or any removals. Brilliant service and sensible price. Highly recommend. A big well done ?”
“Brilliant service, cannot fault it. The team were helpful, friendly and completely professional. They managed our house move smoothly and made what could have been a stressful day so much easier. We don't plan to move again anytime soon but if we did Mills Removals would be our first choice!”
“Used Mills removals for an upright piano removal and they were absolutely fantastic. Really professional and friendly! Couldn't believe how they managed to get my piano up some really tight stairs and zero damage! Thrilled great service!”
“Jay, Del, Lee, Adam and Beau and all the rest of the team moved us to Somerset and it was a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for all your hard work and also getting my massive bed out the window on the second floor. Cheers guys!”
“Adam and Jamie (I hope I remember the names correctly) did a fantastic job with my move last week. Everything went smoothly and what could have been a really stressful day was actually the easiest part of moving house in the end. My neighbours had recommended Mills and I can only do the same. Thank you, guys!”
“This is the second time I've used Mills Removals, both occasions Jay and his team were helpful, punctual and professional so I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.”
“Really excellent service with a very short-notice request to move a baby grand piano. The guys were polite, professional and amazingly fast! Thank you all.”
“Found the guys to be friendly and just got on with the job at hand during a difficult COVID19 period. Good price, great service all round.
Will use them again on my next move.
“Guys were brilliant, very polite helpful team, we having been using the guys for years and would highly recommend, also even seem to effortlessly carry my daughters piano up a flight of stairs, great service”